Fair evaluation based on achievements and capabilities
Promotion system based on transparent evaluation results
Rewards exist where there is clear performance
According to working years and non-discriminal evaluation
- Implementation of an evaluation system focusing on achievement of goals.
- Implementation of evaluation based on "achievements (company-wide KPI linkage) and "competence"
- Operating a cumulative promotion point system based on evaluation results.
- Operate a promotion system that clarifies promotion requirements through the promotion point system and reinforces transparency through promotion screening.
- Evaluation that is convincing and provides nurturing feedback.
- Relative rewards for excellent performers
- Administrative positions : Operate a performance-linked annual salary system.
Production workers: Hourly wage increase according to a salary class and rank system.
- Merit pay according to company goal achievement.
(including members in the G4 position)